Wednesday 12 September 2007

Lombards!

I went to Lombards today! I got up at the usual time (7 AM-ish) although I had no class. Did laundry and stuff, then went to pay for my airplane ticket back home. The tax went up more then I imagined and I didn't have enough money to pay by cash. So had to use my credit card also (which means extra charges). I have like no money left, lol. After that, I ate lunch and waited until 12 PM to meet up with MCAC people for dance practice.

MCAC has now a new 'secret' hideout. The cellar room! Haha. Today we had me, Raine, Chris, Damien, Nazri, Owen, Bernie, her friend, Sandreep and Arun. We've gotten a bit better now! I'm bruised on the knees though (and so is Raine) which doesn't do good for us considering we have like.. Amaranth tomorrow and I need to wear a dress. Aaah. Then went off to screenings where we did the dance again! I like this video even more.



If you're wondering what me and Raine are doing, well, we're gonna hold these signs with "I love MCAC" on it. The other sign will have our club mascot and logo. You can see the signs at this video, Nazri made the signs. Natalie and Max drew and coloured it in. Yeah, after screenings we were practicing on the wooden boardwalk thingy in front of the manga library at the Japanese Studies Centre. And got lots of stares but we're kind of used to that now. We mainly just chilled out and messed around though. Nazri sat around doing his assignment.

Nazri, Drue and Chris sitting around...

Drue was gonna take us to the costume/party shop, Lombards after so we waited for Raine to finish class first and Chris to go to the doctors. So yeah, off to Lombards we went at 3:30-ish! Natalie and Max decided to tag along (in a seperate car) while Drue drove me, Raine and Chris.


In Drue's car~

Natalie and Max stalking us~

Lombards is pretty cool. It's full of awesome party stuff, masks and costumes. We were looking for masks to wear to Amaranth tomorrow (it's a masquerade ball). We took load of pictures as we messed up and wore everything. I even got this forbidden photo of... *coughs* some cosplay policeman guy on guy action between Drue, Chris and Max. I won't post that here though for everyone's sakes. ^^;;


Witchy Raine~ It really suits her! XD XD

Warrior Drue~

Pirate Celine~ Arrr~

Chris: Nooooooooo~~

Chris: Oink.

Uhh... ROFL.

Drue letting his pet spider eat Chris (with Natalie and Max in the background).

I was really wondering whether to get a mask or not. Since I can't wear them because of my glasses (and no, I don't have contact). In the end I got one of those ones you have to hold up. Raine didn't get a mask in the end cause she was afraid the mask would mess up her eye makeup (I have no intention of wearing eye makeup lol).

After that, at around 5:30 PM, we went to eat at Maccas (McDonalds). Natalie and Max left earlier, and yeah, not much happened there. This pretty much ends that mini outing (to one shop, lol). But it's the first time I've actually gone out with Drue, Chris and surprisingly... even Raine. O.O


We were playing with Raine's wig before walking inside Maccas...

At night, Steven asked if I wanted to go downstairs for cafe night at the Mess Hall. So yeah, I did. Izzati was there, and Arun came along too. Met Carrie and this funny American guy, Daniel, there. So much for me doing work tonight. :D :D

Oh and today at MCAC practice, it was the first time I've seen Owen with his hair down. He has nicer hair then I do. I want nice hair. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment