Thursday 20 September 2007

Missing out.

Geh, Thursday! I hate Thursdays. 9 AM two hour seminar for EIL. Dragged myself there, surprisingly even Raine managed to drag her sick self to class. At 11 AM went for usual MCAC lunch, but like no one was there except for Bernie and her friend. The committee was away for some workshop thing and Drue came the second I left. Apparently everyone came the second I left, so says Bernie. T.T

I left lunch at like 11:45-ish for the library since I was bored. Went to class for English lit, that was really boring. Came back to the secret hideout and behold, Bernie, Lee, Nazri and Vu were there watching random videos from Manifest. Sharon came soon after. Everyone really did come. Booo. I'm always missing out! I've been missing out on msn cons online also. Sharon accompanied me to the book store but I couldn't find the book I needed for English lit, then we both bought some moon cake cause... I wanted moon cake, lol.

Spent the afternoon doing nothing once again. Just cooked dinner and crap. One more day of class tomorrow then it's mid semester break! Yay. I fell over and sprained my ankle again during lunch. It had better heal for Sunday's paintball (it should...).

No comments:

Post a Comment