Wednesday 19 September 2007

Chaddy again!

Aww... man. I wanted to try and blog everyday but I'm too lazy now. Screw it. On monday I went to Clayton to buy food. Nothing much happened except that I saw someone get caught for having a concession card for the first time. And I bought a trolley to carry stuff instead of always breaking my shoulders. At GFN, we had an Australian theme, a BBQ (where we ran out of sausages) and bush dancing. I was on game duty which was boring, but luckily I got some dancing chances thanks to Han Lin and Winston who sat in my place at the games table. After that, we had cake and stuff at our usual meeting to celebrate Han Lin's bday. Seems we have paintball on Sunday now and our monthly meeting next Tuesday.

I did absolutely nothing on Tuesday. Should of done work but... I didn't. Boo.

Today, well.. I have no classes on Wednesday. At 12 I went to the MCAC secret hideout and ate with Raine and company. During screenings Amanda phoned me and told me the GFN group was going to Chaddy for some VIP shopping special thing. After like over an hour we finally made our way to Chaddy. A lot of MCAC people came here and there, but Drue, Nazri and Chris (He's now CHRISTOPHER!) ditched us for the MCaulfieldAC AGM. So me and Nat went around with Amanda, Brian and Tsan. Han Lin and Mun Jone and whoever else also ditched us, lol. I bought a tube at Jay Jays. And uhh... we sat at Koko Black for a bit. First time ever, had a yummy iced chocolate. It was expensive but great. Although it made me get a bit sick of chocolate (shocking! I know). Decided to skip dinner cause of that.

Eventually me and Amanda returned to the Halls early. Well, it was past 8 by the time we got back. Sleepy. And I didn't do anything again today. I really needed to start on that media studies assignment (it would have been due TODAY if not for the one week extension... and I haven't even started).

No comments:

Post a Comment