Friday 21 September 2007

Mid sem break!

Yay, the break! Woke up at 7 AM, went to class at 10. Was sleepy the whole way through. Spent the two hour break sleeping in the Menzies (tried to read but fell asleep). While wandering around I saw Tsan, Han Lin and Aya. Uhhh... after class at 5 PM I went back home. At like past 9 PM I went to Amanda's place to say Happy Birthday to Jia Chee, and we had a good time just talking and stuff.

I have my media assignment for Wednesday I haven't done at ALL... it was due last Wednesday but there was an extension. And now I haven't done it. And so many activities in the break, I should of did it earlier. Ahhh. Regret, regret.

Mid Semester Break Plan
Saturday: Alex's BBQ and Jia Chee's Bday celebration.
Sunday: Paintball (GFN)
Monday: Do Assignment.
Tuesday: GFN meeting/training then DDR Party with MCAC at Bernie's place.
Wednesday: Assignment
Thursday: Hopefully Melbourne Show
Friday: Paintball (MCAC)
Saturday: Tulip Festival (MRS)
Sunday: Nothing~ rest? Or do other assignment for week after...

Anymore activities and I will just miss out on stuff since I just can't go to anymore, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment