Saturday 18 August 2007

The usual Saturday.

Went to Brandon Park Shopping Centre at around half past 9 with Izzati and Ieja. We met Nabila, Amanda and co. there. The three of us overdid on the shopping. We bought so many things we had trouble carrying it all. I spent like $60. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. I had to buy some cake ingredients for a cake I want to make later next week, so my usual spending amount shot up. But I'm really spending too much money. Besides the BBQ and sleepover next week at Drue's house (which I'm not sleeping over anymore), the day after the GFN people are going to Mt. Buller so I wanna go, that'll be another $40. Ehehehe. I hope my efforts to cook my own food is actually reducing my spending. I need to count one day when I'm more free.

Rest of the day was spent doing my English Literature assignment. I have no idea what I'm writing either. Oh well. Stir-fried fish, brocolli, carrots and peas today for dinner. With soy sauce. Ate with Rachel at the Mess Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment