Tuesday 21 August 2007

The tiredness continues.

So I spent the entire day half dead. Pretty much the same as yesterday. Woke up at around 6 AM for placement. I was dead pretty much the whole of placement, the kids had like a performing arts class, I actually fell asleep in the class for like 30 seconds (before I think my head just drooped over and my partner poked me). Anyway I'm glad she did. I would probably get into big trouble sleeping like that. Since I'm a teacher there, not a student. The last thing I need is getting thrown out of my course because I fell asleep in a school, upsetting them.

Jill, my EIL tutor, gave me an extension for the ongoing 3 day test. I'm still gonna get it done in the next few hours hopefully since even with the extension... well I need to do other work after tomorrow. So I don't have time to do this anymore. Hopefully whatever I write will get me a decent score.

Wacky Wednesday at placement tomorrow. No idea what to wear. I'll just wear a pink bucket hat and... something else. Placement is a lot more boring this time around (and I'm doing so much less) I'm not even looking forward to going, unlike last time.

And seems I can get to Drue's BBQ afterall. With the help of dear Raine and Bernie. <3

Oh and I like made fettuccine in my room again. Haha. I love cooking things in the rice cooker. Anyway, back to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment