Monday 20 August 2007

Tired... so very tired.

What a busy day. So I woke up at around 6 AM for placement. Went there, did the usual. Helped around and stuff. That wasn't too eventful (although for my placement, Wednesday is wacky Wednesday, so we gotta dress all wacky for that day). I thought I would have to take the bus home but one of the other girls also having their placement in my school drove me back to uni.

My laptop was dead when I came back to my room. The charger died actually, and the laptop ran out of power. So I immediately walked back to uni before the campus computers shop closed and bought a $60 charger. It works now. After that I headed to help out at the GFN. That was pretty busy. They had this salsa dancing session and even though all my friends joined in and I got asked and pushed by this guy to be his partner I still refused. I'm stubborn and shy. Haha. During the long salsa lesson I was bored since all my friends went away, so I played Uno Stack..ing.. thingy.. with Han Lin, who for some reason didn't want to dance either. Then Carolina (from my stairway) and Tom comes along and we played with them. Then started to play Scrabble but it was time to go. So yeah, I walked back in the cold at night with Jia Chi.

I'm a bit upset right now actually, see, I paid for the trip to Mt. Buller on Saturday, then I only realized that Drue's BBQ is on Saturday. Not Friday, which I originally thought. Crap. Now I can't go to the BBQ. And I even bought all the ingredients already for the cake I was gonna make for the BBQ. Noooo. Dammn. I wanna go to both. Why must it be at the same time. T.T I'll probably still make the cake to give to my friends and stuff. Maybe I'll bring it with me to Mt. Buller and give it to everyone who is going.

I'm bummed about missing the BBQ though. I was looking forward to it.

Anyway, I had a three day take home exam actually I'm supposed to do today (finish by Wednesday). It's really bad that I have placement for all three days. So now I haven't even started it, I really only have tomorrow night left. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment