Tuesday 14 August 2007

Procrastination at its best.

Here I am, making blog posts with an incomplete assignment due tomorrow. Woke up at around 7 AM today, ate breakfast, made sandwiches then ran to my English Literature Fantasy unit lecture. The lecture wasn't much considering how 20 minutes of it was wasted on this questionnaire. The students passing out the questionnaire, I remember seeing the job ads to do that job (it paid pretty well) but I didn't sign up for it because of placement. I wish I could of. Booo.

After lecture I went to MCAC lunch then the usual screenings. It was pretty uneventful. I remembered that Drue's BBQ was next week. I might buy the ingrediants for Batik cake on Saturday and make it in time for the BBQ. Hehe.

Raine came over at night to discuss our presentation. I think it's not really that good but... oh well. It's like 5% or 10% I can't tell. I'll just it over and done with. Right then, back to the media studies assignment! I have like 3 more hours tonight to get down 300 more meaningful words.

No comments:

Post a Comment