Thursday 16 August 2007

And the days continue.

I forgot to make a post yesterday. Aaah. Uhh... what did I do yesterday again. Ugh, I can barely remember. Yeah, not much. I finished my media studies assignment, went to hand it in, saw MCAC people at the Main Dining Hall still while I was there and sat down for a bit. Went home, cooked carbonara and Raine came over to finalise our presentation for today. I couldn't get the video I wanted to use working so after Raine left I quickly true this retarded comic to give out as a handout at the presentation. Saw Ieja and Nabila downstairs and later on went over to Ieja's room to help her with her internet to get everything working. Chatted in Ieja's room with her and Izzati until like midnight and I didn't do anymore work in the end. Whoops.

So yeah, today, well... my presentation was alright. In the beginning when class started Raine didn't show up. Turns out she woke up like.. 5 past 9 AM or something (note that class starts at 9 AM). Luckily she made it (we went last) and I think our presentation was a success? See, everyone was starting to fall asleep by then, so even though we were last we managed to wake everyone up since we're rather energetic. And I hope the badly drawn comic helped a bit to make it more entertaining?

Lunch with MCAC. Not much happened there. Then went to my fantasy literature class. Talked about Narnia there. Boring as ever. Went to the library to get books for my assignment due on Monday (this is the first time ever in uni that I'm starting an assignment, like... 3 nights before it is due). Sadly there weren't much books. I'll just have to try my best.

Cooked stir-fried lemon chicken thingy with veggies for dinner. I kind of like it. I ran out of carrots and stuff so I really just poured the whole thing with peas. Gotta buy more food on Saturday. Preparing for my presentation now and reading up on what I'm to do for my primary school placement tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get back from the placement in time for the presentation (I'll be leaving halfway). But I have to take the bus since Debbie will stay at the school with the car, but at least I have a ride there so I don't have to wake up extremely early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment