Wednesday 8 August 2007

The problem of late classes.

So Raine told me today that on Friday, the bus that leaves for the Multicultural Ball is at like 5:30 - 5:45 PM. I have class until 5 PM. And this is me spending the rest of my time worrying about how I will pull this off. It doesn't really make me feel good but I guess I'll skip my last tutorial at 4 PM, but I still need to go to the tutorial because next week is my turn for the group presentation and I don't even know who I'm grouped with. So yeah, I'm gonna show up in the beginning while we're waiting for the class to start to find out who it is and then run off. But I really don't like the idea of skipping a tutorial. Oh well. I should learn next year not to get 4 PM classes on Friday (at least I didn't get the 5 PM tutorial, lol).

I spent from 8:30 - 10:30 today handing out fliers for the poster thingy. I was disappointed that they only allowed me to work for 2 hours. I wanted longer. So I only made $24. Boooo. Oh well, this is the first time I've made money. So heh, it still makes me happy. And I know now that when people are handing out fliers, I'll take it with a smile. It hurt when I was trying to hand out the fliers and people just gave me death glares and ignored me. It's terrible when a large group of people come (I was standing by the Bus Loop) and when one person rejects me everyone else follows after him, ignoring me one by one.

And now to decide what to cook for tonight. I guess... chicken, veggies and potatoes! I have these potatoes for ages that I haven't eaten so I think I'll eat it instead of rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment