Thursday 9 August 2007

Evil Placements.

I phoned the school I would spend 5 days at for my Education placement. It's the same one as before, just that this time I'm with grade 5/6 rather then 3/4. And what do they tell me? That I can't come in next week for my placement because the class is out on their camp. WTF?! So now I have only 6 days to complete a 5 day placement. Rather then 10 days. And while I can get around this (it will be painful though as I have to sacrifice then an additional 2 hour seminar and 1 and half hour tutorial, which I reallllly don't want to), my buddy, Debbie can't anyway.

So we're hoping we would be allowed to have an additional week to complete placement. If not, we're kind of dead.

Packing my bag and heading to the Townhouse to sleepover right now. Whenever I say Townhouse from now on I mean Aya, Ija, Izzati and Nabila's place. I guess I'll stay there for 2 nights, since whenever we get home from the after party on Friday night... or uhh.. should I say early Saturday I'll probably just stay in their house again. Maybe I'll skip sleeping. I still have 2 presentations and an assignment to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment