Saturday 25 August 2007

Mt. Buller.

The trip to Mt. Buller today. Well... a lot of things happened I wonder if I can remember it all. I'll hold what I did on the trip until Monday, I have a bunch of pictures but I want to get the rest from everyone else so I'll have to wait until Monday to do that at the GFN.

But yeah, general overview. Uhh.. woke up at like 5 AM. Got to bus at 6:30 AM with Izzati and Amanda. Rode on the bus for 3 long and boring hours to get to Mt. Buller. Had a terrible time skiing (but it's a good experience, if I knew how to ski it would be a lot of fun). Generally stuck around with Amanda, Jonathan and co. for the trip. And yeah, then another 3 hours back to Clayton. I'll probably go all detailed on Monday with pictures cause you know... I want to write everything so I can look back at it in the future. I hope I can remember by Monday (yes, my memory IS that bad).

I'm tired but yeah. Got a lot of work to do. Have a class to prepare, 2 presentations and another speech for MCAC AGM committee elections. I can't relax on that since Chris is my direct competitor. And well... next to Raine, Chris is the next person I really wouldn't like to compete against. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment