Friday 24 August 2007

I hate Fridays.

So I.. woke up at around 6 AM-ish for placement. Second last time! When I got to Brandon Park Primary School, all the teachers were gone. Pretty much the entire school staff was made up of substitutes today. Apparently all the teachers went for some teacher training development thing. So the student teachers largely got ignored. It was a pretty uneventful day. We had this thing at the school called err.. Friday-something something, where like the older kids (year 5 and 6) each get a prep kid (like 5 years or older) to take care of. And everyone went off with a different teacher to do some sporty activity.

So I went off with the people who did footy. And I know nothing about footy. Anyway I just helped out a bit. There was this one kid there who kept getting upset and running away. And yelling at me and everyone to go away. And I remembered I saw him upset like on Wednesday also. When the teacher finally got him to come back he screwed up kicking the ball, got upset and ran off again. I was like.. T____T... then @___@... cause I didn't know what to do. I can't convince kids to not be upset over trivial matters. Cause I'm really sensitive myself. Luckily the sub teachers and the few actual teachers talked to him.

I had to leave halfway today since it's a Friday and I have Media Studies lecture and tutorial. I was a bit worried because all the buses I was taking was like... late. Luckily I made it to class right on time.

So dragged myself back home, it was like 5:20 PM. Uhh... I just made rice and microwaved some random canned food for dinner since I ate all my cooking already and I don't want to cook anything more today (since it's Friday, it's late and I'm gone all of tomorrow). While downstairs I saw Izzati, Nabila, Ieja and co. leave for some event thingy they had at campus. Ieja invited mean last night but I turned it down cause I'm tired. And I want to sleep. I have a ski trip tomorrow and I have to wake up at like 4:30.. AM or maybe 5 AM. Which isn't that different from when I always wake up anyway but I wanted to like squeeze in 7 or 8 hours of sleep today at least. Since I haven't been getting it. But looks like that isn't happening considering what time it is right now (while typing this).

Actually I would of went to sleep but I'm waiting to see if Nabila or Ieja go back to their rooms. I wanna borrow sunglasses from them. But if they don't come back then I guess I'll just go to sleep. Amanda told me that Mitze said to bring sunglasses or goggles for skiing tomorrow. Oh well. I should of bought sunglasses before. It would be shitty if I decide to buy at the mountain for some expensive price for some crappy looking glasses when I could of bought decent ones at any shop for the past 7 months for like $10. Bleh.

But yeah, I'm not gonna be cheap tomorrow and enjoy myself. Heh. I'm finally gonna eat out! I've spent the last few weeks eating nothing but my crappy food (and GFN food). Will post up lots of photos on Sunday (or tomorrow night, depends how I am).

Oh and in the end I am missing Drue's BBQ tomorrow. Since by the time I get back from the mountains it's too late already and most people would have left. And Raine isn't staying over anymore either. So yeah. My loss on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment