Sunday 26 August 2007

The boring Sunday.

Eh, I'm as soar as hell today. Guess the muscle fatigue from yesterday finally caught up to me? This is what happens when I drag fairly heavy skis up a snowy hill. I woke up at like 7:30 and went to Clayton shops at 9 past. Bought a lot and stuff so I have something to cook for the week. It was extremely painful after I got onto the bus and had to drag myself back to my room. Everything was just too heavy for me.

Anyway, a short entry since today was pretty uneventful. After buying food I didn't want to do anything else. Just spent the day online and doing a bit of work. That is, preparing for the lesson I have to help run on Tuesday at the primary school and my personal reflection thingy for the presentation I did with Raine in week 5 (around 2 weeks ago, since we're on week 7 now). Gotta finish the reflection, write the presentation for English Litarature (on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), write my speech for MCAC committee elections and another presentation for Education on my primary school placement. Pretty busy week even without assignments.

Oh and my thesis for EIL worth 5% I got a credit. I'm pretty disappointed. This is the first time I got a C for anything in EIL. My grades have plummeted as I mess around and waste time cooking this semester. Eh, I need to get used to it. Other people are perfectly happy with a C.

No comments:

Post a Comment