Wednesday 29 August 2007

MCAC Annual General Meeting

Not much really happened today. I have no classes on Wednesday, all I had to do was work on my presentation tomorrow for English Literature, on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was MCAC's AGM today, and most of the positions besides president was up for grabs. I ran for Secretary, with my only other opponent being Chris. And yeah, I lost. The votes were apparently close, but Chris pulled ahead in the end. I think Raine and Bernie were attempting to cheer me up by saying I might still be able to sit in on meetings as the PR rep. But then again, I think that should go to Drue? *shrugs* I don't really mind either way. I'll always still help out with the club (as the webmistress for the club's site and PR person...) and besides, I lost to my friend. It sounds reallly stupid to be bitter against losing to your own friend, lol. Yeah, congrats to Raine (Vice-Pres), Nazri (Treasurer), Chris (Secretary) and Sandreep (Librarian, and he had no opponent) for their newly elected positions.

Seems that Raine and Mitze had arranged for MCAC to hold a mini-semi-advertising event at the GFN next week. I guess I'll be helping with that since the only MCAC members I'm aware of that goes to GFN or may go is Raine, myself of course, V, Carlin, Stan and maybe Nazri if we can get him to come. And I just discovered or realised today that V is a member of MCAC. Haha.

Dinner was a mess. First I discovered that my fridge had water dripping from it for some reason, and my fresh mushrooms were absolutely disgusting. So I threw them away. My carrots weren't looking so hot either, so I cooked it along with other stuff and veal. And the veal. It was frozen veal that I baked. I thought it was chicken when I bought it. And then discovered it was veal. Thankfully it tasted okay though.

No comments:

Post a Comment