Thursday 23 August 2007

The batik cake poisoning.

There goes my daily post thing again. Uhh... what did I do yesterday. Right, I didn't go to placement for once. Haha. I woke up around 6 AM to finish reading a book I had to do for English Literature. Then I went to check out my batik cake, and cut it and wrap it up in cling wrap and stuff. And yes, the cake is SUPER FUGLY. It is soooo ugly. Almost inedible-looking. I can just get my friends to eat it because... they will eat it. :D


So.. damn.. fugly...



Maybe I should of tried to cling wrap it nicer....

But yeah, the cake looked terrible but it tasted pretty good to decent. It was too soft. So I gotta work on that next time (and it should look better if it's less soft and smushy). Although now that I've refrigerated it for another night its considerable harder now (and nicer tasting).

At around 11 AM I went to uni to eat lunch with MCAC people. And I fed Chris and Raine my cake. Chris even commented I was trying to poison/take out my competition for the upcoming committee elections (Chris is my direct competitor). T.T Luckily they're both still around and kicking. I went to English Lit, where I for once actually said things in the tutorial discussion (probably cause most people haven't read the book and didn't know what to say).

Ate dinner with Rachel and on the way back saw Nabila and Izzati sitting by the bus stop. Chatted for a bit and then went back to my room with Rachel. I gave her some cake too. She said it was decent. Then I went down to give Nabila and Izzati some since they were still sitting there waiting for the security night bus (to get to the library for some nighttime study). They also said it was pretty good.

I didn't really do much work, at around 8:45 PM-ish I went over to Ieja's room to give her some cake also and to pass some to Aya. Then I ended up staying in her room until like past 12 AM just talking about random things. I felt really guilty. By the way, I've realised now that more people read my blog then I imagined at first (well I did put a stats/hit counter there but I couldn't tell who were these people). Leave some comments. So I know you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment