Monday 27 August 2007

The ever so tiresome Mondays.

I have the Mt. Buller pictures now, and I would do my blog on it but it's like 11:22 PM now, I haven't showered yet and I wanna sleep. I have to get up at like 6 AM tomorrow for my last day of primary school placement.

Woke up at 7 AM, went for a 10 AM lecture. Was bored to death. Raine gave me a moon cake (am I supposed to give something back? I'm completely daft about Chinese celebrations and traditions!). I went back to my room and finished my EIL presentation evaluation/reflection thing. I had a TERRIBLE time in the afternoon with the gooodddaaammmn Roberts Hall laundry facilities. OMFG, the machine just washed my clothes soaked and soapy non-stop. In the end I stopped it manually, dragged all my clothes out soaking and covered in soap and threw it into another machine. Then what happened? When I went to get it, the clothes were EVEN MORE dirtier then before I washed it. This is so retarded. Did I mention that I ran up the down the stairs like 7 times? I'm on the third floor. I swear, the top 3 things that makes me want to move out of the Halls. #1) The laundry. #2) The kitchen. #3) The internet. I am sooo looking for a house soon for next year. Hopefully I will be able to find one with 4 rooms so I can get Amanda, Sharon and Jia Chi to live with me. (Don't want strangers.... T__T) Preferably near to the Townhouse (a.k.a. Ieja, Izzati and co's house).

Anyway at 5 PM went for GFN. I had a fairly boring time since I was on duty this week, meaning I actually have to do something. So I did reception, sat at the table in the front the entire time bored out of my life. I really prefer hospitality duties. On the flip side, I got even more people's emails.

Or more like, V got my email. So when I went back to the Halls I went straight for Debbie's room since we had to discuss and write and print the stuff for the lesson we're doing tomorrow. Spent around 2 hours on that and then when I came back my msn was flooded, lol. Got bunch of new contacts from GFN people but I dunno who they all are. Hahahaha.

Anyway shower then sleep. Will be posting Mt. Buller pictures and probably writing something detailed on the trip tomorrow.

Edit: I think my external HDD has officially died. Excuse me while I go beat someone up. *cries miserably* My Mt. Buller photos and a lot of other stuff are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment