Friday 3 July 2009

OP Shopping

ZOMG... writing entry.. 2 weeks later. Can't... remember. Haha. Oh right! Now I remember. I was supposed to go to the city with Jia Chee and Amanda today. But the night before Jia Chee told me that was cancelled. Apparently they were gonna go to Chaddy for Koko Black or something. And I wasn't invited. Oh more like, she said I could come but she was reluctant to even notify me fearing that I would get upset to know who they were going out with. But couldn't really keep it from me considering we were supposed to head to the city. So I like... meh, okay plans cancelled there. I picked up my phone sent two text messages and yeah, my day was to go OP Shopping with Phe and Ashleigh! Ash invited me weeks ago but yeah, I wasn't gonna go at first. Gomen, Phe-chan ~ if you read this but you know - thanks for keeping me company on this day. Even if I came on purpose cause I knew if I stayed at home to rest I would have like a panic attack in my home while everyone else was out. I like to avoid panic attacks and stuffs cause I'm sort of tired of it all already and I dunno how much more I can take. Meh. Being indifferent is so much easier I think...

So yes! OP Shopping. Uhh... I slept quite a bit and at 1 PM went to bus loop where Ash picked me up. And Phe-chan. We went to Cheltenham basically and met up with Emma at the station there. We just went to a bunch of OP shops and found nothing. And lunch was ice cream at Dairy Bell! It was awesome. I had chocolate of course~ that was chocolate dipped with a wafer cone. It was way good. We hopped over to Southland after that. I felt a bit odd there to be honest cause I haven't been there since last year when I went with umm... Jia Chee, Les and... yeah... oh well. Need to get over these things. I know. It was fail on my part anyway. Phe was so tired that umm... we decided to go home by like 3 PM, lol.

Uhh... Emma and Ash hung around for a bit drinking hot choco and waiting for Jia Chee to return from Chaddy to say bye to her. After that, me and Phe blacked out. Haha. Phe stayed to sleep on my couch! And he stayed for dinner too, which I thought was rather odd since it's a very... unusual guest I would say. We both woke up to Jia Chee's porridge dinner which was nice. Then our house (me, Phe, Amanda, Jia Chee, Cas and Thomas) walked over to Stanny's house. It was laserwars tonight, meet up point with Jono was at Stan/Alex's place. The guys were playing LOTR Risk. Haven't seen Kriz in a while ~ she was watching stuff with Phe. Cas and em' played cards on the floor. I played a game of cards then went to nap in Stanny's room for more energy. Anyway, past 11 PM we got up and ran for the bus. Jia Chee ran home since like... she wasn't going to laserwars. She took the bus to avoid walking home far though. Anyway, we got to Sidetracked nicely on time. And laserwars entry is for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment