Sunday 28 June 2009

The last day to study...

Last day to study. And with tomorrow, my last day of semester one. I think it was Leon or someone (can't remember) who sarcastically said what a great first semester this was. I didn't realise the sarcasm and immediately said "No... it wasn't." Just cause I didn't think so, lol. Anyway, I woke up and slept very little as usual. I had a quick lunch and the day was spent studying. I actually studied as much as i could. Rather desperately. As I realised I couldn't do things. It was a bit dumb of me, I can hardly remember now that I'm typing this entry like a week later but I recall struggling on this day cause I was upset over other things too.

For dinner, Joanne and Mei Xian went to Glenny to get Dan Dan noodles and dumplings. These are those SUPER SPICY noodles that LITERALLY BURN your insides. But it was sooooo good! At night... uhh... it was panic time? I sat there crying for a long while...why? Cause, I realised I know nothing. That I wasted my time. That I could have passed this easily if I wasn't all emotional all semester and screwed up on my essay. That I was utterly hopeless and overdependant on a lot of things. That I was regretful. That I wondered how did the semester lead to this point.

Why did time past by so fast? And what was I doing during that time?

But then, every tunnel has a light at the end. Friends are so awesome. Yes. It was awesome to have Rachel, Akmal, Tom, Magdalene, Leon and everyone else sending me messages and wishing me good luck. To tell me that I can do it. To not give up. I think what made me smile was Lawrence's last message. Something along the lines of "Ganbatte, you have a lot of people supporting you. =D" Heh, I fell asleep in good spirits for my exam. I was so glad. Thank you to my dearest friends. Can always count on everyone to cheer me up, eh? I still didn't know anything but you know - with confidence you sort of get to a better position anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment