Wednesday 3 June 2009

End of Semester BBQ

Today would be MCAC's end of sem BBQ. I had no lectures so I just went to the JSC at 11:30 AM! Hmm. What happened. It took them one hour to build the gazebo, cause there were no instructions. But through the combined power of Lesley, Sam H., Jeremy, Amanda T. and co. they managed to do it! Hehe. The BBQ was loads of fun. I was really happy on the day. Like, really happy. I reall had fun. A lot of stuffs happened!. The main points was that we had Drue/James and Jeremy at the BBQ, James + Jeremy are absolutely disgusting half the time but they are hilarious. It DID NOT help that the 'gluten' free sausages made them so mushy that half the sausages were mushed together and looked like penises. Mel, Yih and Amanda T. were cutting up onions. Leon and Sam were at rego table. And Tom was just wandering around everywhere.

Some stuff I loved. Uhh.. they were giving out coke and stuffs for a $1 donation. But it was like $1 or best offer. I read the best offer in small lettering and was like...

Me: "Best... offer.... *looks at Sam* Can I get it for $0.50?"
Sam: ".... fine."
Me: "EPIC! SCORE!"

Yvonne got one for $0.20 and the best was Sam getting one for $0.05 then giving it to Leon which was snatched by Damian then returned to Leon. I did pay $1 a can for Andrew Kim though who swiped one before a sign came up and didn't know it wasn't free (and had no monies...). Photos wise we did so many random poses. My favourite was our attempt of doing our super sentai pose again. Kim had run off from the BBQ, so me and Jeremy were like nooo... so Amanda T. jumped in instead then Sam hobbled in the last second. It was the most epic photo ever! We got one with me, Kim and Jeremy at the end though (I recall I am the pink ranger, Jeremy is yellow and Kim is black~). I guess now I am also hope (kibou~), Jeremy is justice (seigi~) and Kim is courage (yuki~). Haha.

We had a group photo which I thought was fail cause it was too small and missing people. The one I had last year was bigger. So much for getting photos that get larger every year. What else. The gluten free sausages had their gluten free stickers which everyone stuck on KL + each other. Bunch of people stuck it into my hood. I was wearing my neko jacket at the BBQ and big mistake with the tail. Everyone kept taking it away, poking it at my face, attempting to BBQ with it, doing obscene things with it. @.@ And my hood, uhhh... Leo kept putting stuff into my hood. And I didn't notice! Now I have a reputation for being incredibly thick headed. I tried to get Leo back but it was phail on my part. T.T One time I passed Leon my hoodie. Hehe. He tried it on ~ so now he's Leon-nyan cause it's cute. :3 :3

We had some Dragonball fusion photo. That was weird, lol. Of Moo and Vu H. And Xin and Amanda T. We had some session at the end where it was the boys vs girls whisper and gossip session. Not that we were whispering. But we were obviously outnumbered. T.T What else... at the actual BBQ, Jimmy and Jeremy would like throwing and smacking the sausages around. Apparently its cooked when it bounches back? It just looks so wrong though... So yeah, all in all. It was an awesome BBQ. With a ton of stuffs happening. It was the first BBQ since the welcoming BBQ of semester 1 last year that I wasn't the organiser. So I got to run around and mess about with everyone else!

I had to leave at 4 PM just cause I recall some deal I made with Leon that said that I would only stay untli 4 PM cause of my assignments. I didn't want to go but oh wells. I finished off my last assignment at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment