Saturday 23 May 2009

Shop, sleep and pre-laserwars dinner...

I woke up at 7 AM! Bah, so much for my brilliant plan. At 11 AM or so, I went to Clayton by myself to do my weekly shopping. It has been a while since I've done groceries purely by myself, so it was an odd feeling. Especially with my whole 'fear of being alone' phase I seem to be going through right now. But I can safely say that I am slowly getting over it, it didn't really bother me much that I was alone. I just ran about really fast getting what I need. And buying choco horns in BreadTop and eating it. Haha.

Let's see, I went home and basically slept until 5 PM. Or I tried to. It didn't work too well. As I woke up too late today to be sleepy by 2 PM. I think I managed to nap for an hour or so though. Near to 7 PM I went out to the bus loop to meetup with Tom, Sam, Brad, William and Jeremy! We were gonna head to La Porchetta for dinner! It was a nice quiet little dinner. Evan, Cao, K-man were also there. Then we went to Coles where we all brought drinks and snacks. I just got Gatorade for $1, it was supposed to be $1.30 for some Special with William but he didn't want the $0.30, lol. Then we went to K-man's house.

At K-man's house, I got the wonderful couch and sat there for hours. I watched like 2 episodes of Ga Rei Zero with Jeremy, while everyone else watched some movie, and the Simpsons and whatever. I wanted K-man's Miffy bunny doll but like... Tom keeps taking it. Then James and Leon came and James literally took over my couch but rolling his HUGE self onto it that I had no choice but to get off or be squashed under his 100kg+ weight. T.T So K-man gave me a beanbag instead and in the end I managed to grab hold of Miffy! The couch was funny just cause I refused to get off for so long that people had to pass me chips and get me a cup from the kitchen cause I couldn't get up myself, lol.

Then we went to Huntingdale! Uhh... James drove Leon, me, Sam and K-man to the venue so we didn't have to train over! Yay! And yeah, what happened at the venue is an entry for the next day I suppose, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment