Monday 18 May 2009

As the time just goes by...

Today turned out surprisingly alright. I sort of expected to go haywire today. Because, it is the 18th of May. It's been 3 months I guess... since a certain day I would of did anything for just to take away. Even now I still feel the same, because to everyone else it may have been 3 months... to me, I dunno... still felt like yesterday. But, if I forever hold on to thoughts like these while everyone else is moving on, I think I'll just be in for more pain. I see no point in staring at a door that had already closed, right?

Memories... I dunno what to do with these things. I wonder what memories are to other people. But I can never understand that unless I am these people themselves, right? I wonder why I can remember so many things I would do anything to get back, and other people can so easily throw them away as though it was all a lie to begin with. Perhaps I am just weak because I can't throw these away? I can't just walk away. I can't just forget. I wish I really could though. But then again I've always been liked this. Like I've said before, I clearly remember the times in the teenage years that I could not stand. The days when I was around 14 where I felt like I wasn't even alive for months. I could remember when I was 10... some memories there that would be better off forgotten. And these are just the bad times. There's too many good times for me to think about. But it doesn't matter where I am or in what situation I'm in. Give it a bit of time and it might all disappear. The good times... and perhaps the bad.

The actual day. I got up and did minimal work but I tried to study. At 12 PM-ish I left the house and was like "......... lol." cause Vince left his car in front of my house! I was like... "whut... o..kay....". I noticed an hour later he did text me asking me if he could but I obviously didn't read it. Off to uni. I was trying to make people sign Vu's graduation card but there isn't really much people from last year anymore. At 1 PM I went off to dantai practice, it was only Jono and Eloise but I got a bit farther so it's all good. Ranna came, and while we were waiting for a room, we ran into Raine who was going for some info talk. Tom and Jeremy then came by in the Menzies. Uhh... a convo we had while downstairs...

Ranna: Celine .... *stares* You have nothing.
Me: ..... bitch. T.T
[when Tom comes]
Me: TOM!!! Ranna said I have nothing!!
Tom: What do yo-
[Points at chest]
Tom: Oh! lol, but you really don't have anything!
Me: .... bitch. T.T

Boo. Continuing dantai practice, umm... Raine came by again after info talk just to sit around. Jono was trying to force her to join / learn. By locking the door ('cept the door had no lock). And she was gonna jump out the window if we did that, haha. Yay, after umm... lunch tables. Sat around and stuffs. *thinks* Well I know Damien was sitting around looking at his new shiny car (manuals). Kim and Cao were on the floor so we joined them. And eventually it became an UNO session with like over 20 people playing UNO (there isn't enough cards) until we saw Rachel walk in and I'm like "We can go to Maccas!" ... YAY! And everyone throws their cards away cause we wanted food. So off we went!

At Maccas, uhh... I wasn't hungry but Vince shouted me ice cream again. I am gonna get fat like this, lol. Andrew Kim bought a pounder burger. It was the most disgusting thing we've all seen. It's like... a four patty burger with so much oil oozing out anyone who takes that will have all their arteries clogged within the next hour. And he ate it all. Oh man... what else. Cao's happy meal, Jeremy like drew penises all over it (way mature, right?). During one time, Vince was in his jokes / puns mood and he attempted to make jokes / puns out of everyones names on the spot (he did it with mine, Rachel, Khanat and Jeremy). Well until we were like.. make it stop! Make it stop! *me and Rachel smacks head*

5:30 PM, umm... me and Vince decided to leave. He wanted to copy anime from me which I had at home so yeah ~ met my housemates and stuffs. We watched an episode of Happy Tree Friends to show Sha, but she screamed and ran off pretty fast. I managed to sit through it all but Xin was like closing my eyes and hugging me the entire time because it was disgusting, lol. Dinner was umm... Jia Chee cooking shark (o.o), Sha and Joanne cooking other stuffs and one of their friends came over too with Chinese mushrooms. It was a simple but pleasant dinner, hehe. Sadly, when we woke Xin up for dinner... she locked herself out of her own room. =.= Gah...

So to maximise time, me and Xin slept in my room at like 9 PM, intending to wake up at 10 PM so that she can get the door unlocked when the landlord comes and continue with her work. It's been a long time since I shared a single bed with someone, hehe. It sounds utterly retarded but I sort of like it / miss it. Well, no... it's hard to sleep and I can't move but like, I feel less alone I guess you could say. I mean, when I first moved into my current house. Me and Xin shared my room for 6 weeks. After that was... well, you could guess. So I hadn't really been alone in this house until this semester. Must be why I was freaking out so much in the beginning.

We woke up at 11 PM. Uhh... I sat around for a bit after that but went to sleep pretty early actually. Just couldn't take sitting up anymore. So much for doing work... I don't... wanna fail another unit. *sighs* Later into the night, yeah I guess it had to happen. I just went a bit teary and sniffed under my pillow. Yeah, it's okay really. The time will move on regardless of how I think or feel. Tomorrow will still come no matter how far I wish it away. The past cannot be changed no matter how much I regret what I've done. Nothing can be done. But hope that... at the end of the day, things will work out for everyone. At the end...

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin..... But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

@Mag: Heh, but Manj is a huge Dan Brown fan I think, right? lol
@Xin: We can go to Pinewood for movies actually. Like our house and all. Since movies there are like $6.50? It's a small cinema but it's sort of nice to like watch the movie so close to the screen. Like when we have a projector, lol.

1 comment:

oink said...

haha i think so. i'm not though :)

Post a Comment