Tuesday 17 February 2009

The theory of why hair salons are evil...

I have thus proven today that Celine + Hair Salons = Disaster and I should not go to one more then once per year. As I went twice in a period of less than two months, the results that have occurred is a byproduct of myself attempting to face my fears and being reminded why those fears exist to begin with.

I got woken up by mom and SMS again. But it wasn't even to tell me to get up to go out. LOL. It was to tell me that they'll be back later. So I dragged myself out at 10:30... got ready to go out for lunch then basically spent the whole day at the hair salon. T.T 5 hours! 5 hours! Gahhhhh! Yeah.... I cut my hair again, and dyed it, and highlighted it but... well I HATE THE HAIRCUT FOR STARTERS! Asian nerd alert... nerd alert... and... as for hair colour... it's a bit lighter then I imagined at first. O.o Especially when I stand under the sun I'm sort of like... that's... actually... pretty light (at least I'm not those blond Asians, omg... Asian girls with bleached blond hair.. *dies*). Okay, it's not that light but yeah... hmm a bit of a contrast to the black hair before, ne~ My bro's gf says that I shouldn't of gotten a fringe cause the fringe makes me look more fat (sort of emphasize the chubbiness of my face). I just think I look like a nerd. Reminds me of when I was like... 13. *dies*. Oh, mum took one pic of me before I left the house today. Say goodbye to old Celine. *sniffles*

I sort of want my old hair back...

Uhhh... yeah. I refuse to take picture of the new hair. I don't care how many threats Raine and James threw at me today on MSN, I still ain't doing it, lol. You'll all see me anyway (cept for Mag for the blog readers... but I already showed you on webcam anyway Mag~). Let's see.... cause I was at the salon for so long and like... they have TV's there for people to watch, I saw the entire movie of "The Duchess" and half of "Ghost Town". I wanted to watch The Duchess for quite a while now. Although I don't think I should of watched it in such a public place. I didn't know (although I should of realised) it would have like... sex scenes, and rape scenes and stuff... lol, a bit weird having the hairdresser cut my hair while Keira Knightley is moaning??? I was like... uhhh... okayyyy .... *sweatdrop*. Didn't really watch much of Ghost Town... so no comments there.

Rest of day was nothing really. My entire family was like... O.O with my hair... they were like... "Gahhh it's a stranger!!! Ahhhh! MOM! You brought home the wrong girl~ O.O ... OMG BANANA!! *covers eyes* Okay! Now you can talk to me Celine~ I just can't look at ya~" T.T Next few days will be a bit dull. As I'm sort of out of things to do now. Friday we're going to Miri although I don't really have a reason to go there - but I don't wanna spend the entire day at home either... *shrugs* not that Miri will be fun parents are going there to meet some people or something for other matters.... =.= maybe I should just stay at home and sleep in... I dunno ... T.T *thinks* ...

Reply to comments...
@Phe-chan: Yay Phe-chan likes it! And yes! For fallen delicacies!! Thank you soldier, you make me proud. =D
@Les: Oh, he used to be much meaner. :P I took revenge and ate his chocolate donuts anyway... *sniggers* Kukukukukuku~ *hugs Les*
@Mag: What did yours look like again? I dun remember... and we made egg holders? When was this? Wait, it had to be year 9 since that's the year you came and last year you ever did DT in ISB... lol you threw it away!! I probably threw it away too... useless pieces of crap. Only things I kept was my year 8 puzzle and year 9 clock. Heh.
@K-man: Thanks~
@Akmal: Yay!! Gimmmeeee, lol. j/k akmal :P
@Xin: I likeeee bueno... but yeah! Let's go for fondue!! I don't mind *___*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Phechan glomps Celiney* We still luffle you! If you feel really bad, you can borrow my panda hat if you want. Note that I don't say that to...well, anyone, but I will willingly lend it to you if it helps you feel better, Celinechan ^_^

jimbob jones said...

u have a wedcam....T.T
all i can say is i always hate my hair when it gets cut too.

~Leisha~ said...

hey celine, your hair colour would prob be darker if you keep washing it.

it was like my hair when i dyed it last year. my hair went from copper red ---> dark red ---> brown xD

my hair was brighter than the sample. so dont worry celine. it will be just the way you want it ;)

i need o dye my hair again....i got mistaken for another person >.>

oink said...

the hair looks fine on webcam! haha. hope ur ok today. my clock was a random blue star. i think my mum gave it away to someone in the end (since it worked). the egg holder ... uhh ... i threw it away as soon as i stepped out the dt room and the next lesson we kinda got a lecture about it. HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

celine!!
is that at ur place?
woah seems really nice ^_^
hehe, i can't wait to see how's the new hair cut!! am sure, it's way much better than u're giving it credit for!! :)
*hugs!!*

Anonymous said...

btw, that was me before; sharon/shaa/sha~sha ^_^"
Lol.. ;p

Post a Comment