Sunday 22 February 2009

A Sunday in Singapore...

In Singapore right now. Using net while waiting for my 6 hour transit to finish up. I did the last thing I had to do before... giving up. So yeah, I would say no regrets but I do have regrets - as I always do - but at least I kept to what I said I would do before I let things go, you know? I am proud of myself for at least keeping to that. Anyway, will be in Melb tomorrow - and thus begins recovery time I hope? I don't know how long it will take but... the first step for me is to start eating again. Before I actually die. Well not die as some people have rather crudely put it (c'mon, people don't die that easily!! lol), but I do think if I keep eating the amount of food I've been eating for the past week, I'll probably collapse in the next few days. And O-week tends to be rather exhilerating for me anyway. I've felt faint so many times today (and yesterday) and I get tired walking a short distance while only carrying three (small and fairly light) bags. And even I surprised myself that like... well I ate food yesterday (not enough still) but yeah, the day before that I still remember only eating a single slice of bread - and drank nothing but water and a mocktail to last me through the day.

Yes, please don't kill me for not blogging that little detail. I can't exactly say that right? But since some people know now anyway... =.= Today, I've eaten so far... half of that airplane food they give you. And it's almost 6 PM. Uhh... I'll eat something at night. I will. I think. I dunno. I'm not hungry? It's so strangely disturbing to like... not eat anything and never be hungry? I mean I did this last year too, but it only lasted 4 days before I decided to eat again before Jia Chee killed me herself for doing that, lol. If Jia Chee or Yi Xin read this ... I hope they dun killl me when I see them. O.O OMG, Raine told me that I have to eat James/Sam portions of food? If I do that - I will become an ELEPHANT. T.T One of the bad things about losing weight through 'dieting' (although I am closer to starvation now - even I know that) is that you gain it back sooo easily the second I put food though my mouth. Yep, we are starting up that swim fitness group with Jimmy, Khanat and Zac. T.T Since I can't do Wu Shu (made a promise I won't - and I do realise my leg isn't gonna take it much longer). Yay, I can't fall down during swimming (and I know how to swim~~ but gahh how scary to practice with like... actual ex-swimmers like Zac and James o.o).

Yeah, onto more, positive topics. Sort of. Uhh... I had a rather... nervous morning. Of waiting. The feeling was agonising, and I hope I never have to go through that again. It was the longest morning I've felt for a very long time. And if feelings could kill, those are... really one of the mornings where my feelings felt like it could kill me. At the airport, excess baggage. My luggage has too much excess baggage. *headsmash* GAHHHH! It's $30 per kg!!! I was over my 8kg. When she was like... it's $30/kg I literally yelled out "What??? [and withheld saying WHAT THA FUCKKKK]". My parents were in a sad but good mood (like they were sad that I was leaving but they wanted to be good to me to the very second I left) so they were like... bah, whatever. Pay pay. =.= *sobs* $240!!! OMG, can you imagine how much I can buy with $240?!! I need to save money right now, lol. I mean... for starters I need like a lot of money just to see the doctor in Aus about my left leg. It's gonna reach the limit soon, and I'm only 20. I refuse to be wheelchair bound. T.T

Ming was at the airport to see me off (Lizzzz... he told me you couldn't get up T.T) but he couldn't find me (and couldn't recognise me with specs?). Poor guy, sorry for making you wander around the airport lost for 30 minutes while I got stuck in queue cause of my baggage. T.T He passed me a goodbye present before he left (and thus instead of 2 carryon bags I have 3, lol), will open it when I get to Melb I think.

Yeah the plane ride to Singapore was quiet, lonely and I was rather down. Oh, I should say... I sprained my ankle before boarding the plane. Cause I kept looking behind and around. To look for...uhh... something. ^^;; And yeah I didn't notice where I was stepping and fell over. I was like... [okay excuse all the swearing] but yeah I was like... "FUCKKKK" and dragged myself to the plane anyway. I am very lucky to have placed bandages in my purse yesterday while packing up. =.= Airplane food was.. uhh... chicken curry rice or fish potatoes? LOL. I ate the curry rice cause I thought I might be able to take more of it down, but I only ate half of it in the end. =.= *sighs*

Let's see. Singapore. Umm. Damian needed to buy stuff. So we went around for that first. Then after that, just net and MSN for me, lol. I didn't have a cable for the internet so after fiddling around a bit I noticed that there was free wireless, so I went down to the information counter lady to get myself a username and password for the wireless. Yay, I have net! I should of realised this last time I was in Singapore. And the time before that. I was so bored!!

Okay, and today's entry ends here. Umm... I might try looking for Bernie (Bernie-chan, aka Bernadine) later, since I know she's in the airport here somewhere. But, I've no idea where. O.o Her bro, Gabby is on the same flight as me and D I think. I actually saw two people from Wu Shu club on the earlier flight to Singapore also (Jeremy and Valentina). I forgot that they are Bruneian!! (well Val, is at least) XD But I dont' think they recognise me... lol. Might say hi later if I see em'.

Yay, okay I think there shouldn't be an entry here tomorrow since my night tomorrow is filled up (meeeeting~ a lonnnnng one T.T). And even if it wasn't I need to rest as much as I can as I do not think I will be able to survive through O-week as I am right now (I remember dying cause it was 2 full days last year - I just realised it was 3 full days this year... CRAPPPP). I feel like crap just sitting here. It's a shame I normally can't sleep much on planes. Woah, this is a record for me. No sleep, no eat and Celine's still standing~ but but I won't push it, lol. I dun wanna collapse. It will be rather troublesome if Mum came down here to drag me back if that did happen to me... ^^;;; She would freak. I hope my housemates dun killlleee me. I'm not doing things on purpose people. :P And I tend to have my rebellious "I REFUSE TO EAT" periods every year anyway. So yeah, it'll be gone and over with soon...

Reply to comments...
@Khanat: Haha, no worries K-man. I appreciate it. Cause I know you're trying. ^^
@Akmal: Yep yep, seee ya soon Akmal~
@Zac: lol, well glad I was your first... international call? XD XD Now move onto phone cards~

1 comment:

Agimato said...

lols not pro just ok at swimming lols. now we just need to organise when. i know i dun have a right to say eat since i ate less than u today but ...... eat!!! lols cheer up k hehe. and on the phone card thing...... NEVER!!!!! lols (untill i start worrying about money lols)

Post a Comment