Friday 20 February 2009

A struggle in life...

Hmm. Last two posts today and tomorrow I'll be keeping info to a minimal on some things. There is one thing left I need to do before I can finally say that Celine will try to move on. You know they always said that life is about making mistakes. Learning from them. And moving on - for better or for worse. I think I may have made one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my life so far. And... I am gonna right the wrongs I've done, I might fall during some of those times but... I've always had people around to pick up after me, right? For those moments. Yay, for the struggles of life! And watch as we all struggle together. And help each other out. I think I'm slowly learning the meaning of that. To struggle together you know. What friendship really means. That's why...

Today was generally unnproductive. Unfortunately, I didn't go with my parents to Miri one last time. So... the day was, home ... alone ... in an extremely quiet house. I packed my bags a bit more, tidied up the table I basically sat next to for the past three months (dad will celebrate - the table is actually relatively tidy again... it was getting messier and messier the longer I stayed), and did of bit of email sending for MCAC. Those last few tidbits I gotta do before I leave ya know. Tomorrow I'll spend the day with mum and dad. Gotta make it up to them. For everything they've done.

Tonight after dinner, should be having one last movie outing with Ming. He asked Liz along, am not sure whether she can make it (I do hope so ~ wanna see her one last time as it'll be a while until we meet again). Let's see... we should be watching Valkyrie? Ehehe. Since I wanted to see it. I hope it isn't bad.

I'm somewhat in peace right now. With a bit of fear. I've always been unmotivated in life you know. I mean, I sort of thought not a lot of things were worth going through the trouble for. Right now I'm having one of these rare moments where I wanna actually fight for something that I lost... so, I'll try my best. For better or for worse, so I can finally laugh with everyone - regardless of what happens at least I know I putted in that one last effort.

Reply to comments...
@Akmal: Thanks. I can say I know I am to. I'll get through this. :D
@Les: Haha, don't we all just wanna sleep when things get busy. I take for granted free time, really... and yeah. I'm resting. A lot. 'bout time I got up now to do something ~ ^^

2 comments:

David Coulton said...

That's the spirit - have fun with your parents, soak up your home's atmosphere and come back to us and we'll help you with your life struggle XD

oink said...

aww hope the struggles work out and don't last for too long. enjoy your time whilst you can :) xxx

Post a Comment