Sunday 9 September 2007

Tired... dead...

Just got home and showered from my St. Kilda outing. I wanna write down exactly what we did complete with pictures, but I'll do that tomorrow night since I gotta finish the assignment for tomorrow first (yeah went out with assignment but... I wanted to go out with my dear GFN friends XD). So today it was a group of 7 including me, Amanda, Tsan, V, Brian, Nicholas and Jean. Han Lin and Winston were both supposed to come to but apparently they drank themselves to death the night before and obviously can't move.

It was a fun little trip, haha. We did a lot of random things. Will post more tomorrow. Need to sleep for a couple of hours now, I'll get up in the middle of the night then to continue and finish off my assignment. Since near lunch or the afternoon tomororw I have to get to uni to meet up with MCAC people for dance practice, then after that is GFN (Salsa dancing and speed dating tomorrow, heh, should be fun, they'll probably be more people and best of all, I'm on hospitality duty~ that means I get to talk to everyone).

No comments:

Post a Comment