Wednesday 26 September 2007

Assignment finished!

Yay, done with my media studies assignment, finally! I wanted to wake up at like 4 AM but I didn't get up in the end until 6. The day was pretty short. I basically worked on the essay until like... 3 PM, where I went to uni to hand it in. After that I went over to Amanda's place, talked (or bothered more like) with her and Jia Chee and Izzati for a bit. Ehehe. Cooked a quick dinner, which was basically like nothing but carrots with a few other veggies thrown in. I had no actual meat, so I threw in chilled shaved chicken.

Chris told me to update the MCAC website more often (I'm the webmistress for it) since our potential sponsors will now be looking at the site. So I decided to start working on remaking it so that the design is more user friendly, utilizing or logo and so that others can update it with me.

Around 8 past, Amanda invited me to eat dinner/supper (for me anyway) with the group at Farrer. As Jia Chee made soup for everyone in the afternoon. So yeah, had a nice pleasant time eating with them all. Stan and Sharon ovened these sausages and shared them with everyone. I felt kind of guilty with how I came over eating everyone's food. Must make up for it... maybe I will make something on Sunday. Izzati came in a bit later also back from Roberts/Richo. We watched this retarded game show on TV called "Are you smarter then a 5th grader?". This woman was winning $75'000 for answering dumbass questions like "Name the first 4 odd numbers". WTF.

Anyway, will sleep soon. Tomorrow at 9:30 I shall be heading to the Melbourne Show with V, Tsan, Han Lin, Winston and Brian. I hope... I can win one of those huge plushies. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment