Friday 31 August 2007

Sleepy. Sleepy. Sleepy.

Bleh. Got like 4 and a half hours of sleep today. Since I went to the Nott last night and all. Education tutorial at 10 AM. Did my presentation there without any preparation or notes which I thought was awesome. Hahaha. Okay, it wasn't the best presentation but it was decent still. The presentation/discussion in Education are my favourite. They're always so interesting and for once, I like all the high level ideas being tossed around. In English Lit, it's beyond my head cause I never know about the ideologies and religous analogies being thrown about. EIL isn't really that high level and communication doesn't have much discussion.

Ate lunch with Mitze who phoned. Then I went back to my room and had a nap. 4 PM had media studies tutorial (lecture was cancelled). Umm... yeah. It's been an uneventful day. Was supposed to go to the city with Raine and Jasmine tonight to shop for MCAC trivia prizes or something like that but that was cancelled.

I guess I'll sleep in early to make up for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment