Thursday 21 May 2009

Strikes, movies, dreams...

Another dream. I was at a school or some centre with activities. An educational centre. Me and Yi Xin were taken away to another class with young children or something and they were using a computer or electrical equipment. It overheated and started an electrical fire, I screamed and hit the fire alarm. We evacuated. I ran back into the building to get my stuff left behind in the original room we were in. During this process, I ran into Vu, lol. I dunno what we talked about but we didn't leave the area. The dream also had other parts which I'm too lazy to explain with appearances from Leon, James Lau, Raine and others. It was weird and nothing happened in the end (unless I burnt down in the building I ran back into).

I overslept again. In the morning. *sighs* I dunno why, cause I am going a bit... odd these past few days, my initiative to work hard and concentrate is causing me to struggle again. But I can't do this. Not at this time. When things are most important. I just can't fail another unit. I know that. But I just kept laying, there - staring into the blackness of the room. Wondering... "Just what is wrong?" I may need to answer that.

As today was the NFEU strike or something, my presentation for Education with 5 other group mates was delayed (I suppose). As the tutorial did not run with my tutor on strike and all. So I went to uni at 11 AM just for my lecture. After lecture I met up with Mark for a bit to complete some work we needed to do for the presentation but didn't (I guess we're both the slackers in the group, lol). After that I ran off for actual food and ran into Rachel! Uhh... another Rachel. Not the one I talked about before. Non-MCAC Rachel. Hmm, I need to somehow differentiate. But yeah, I decided to eat lunch with her. Hopefully I can get some sort of weekly lunch thing going on with her just so that we can catch up every week or something (well, she would be with her friends normally but I don't mind hanging with a new group of people).

Then I went to my tutorial. Where I did my usual thing of writing nothing and just mumbling crap about disabled students (which has been a major topic lately). After that, uhh... I went to the Campus Centre cinema foyer as that is where everyone was! Vu looked hilarious in his graduation gear, just cause he wore his Auspost shirt under his gown. It doens't get more phail then that! MCAC provided free Pocky and drinks, so I hobbled to the cinema and pulled Jimmy's hair cause I wanted the Coke Zero and Pocky, haha. Anyway, I didn't watch any anime, I just spent the time in the foyer.

Uhh.... after that I spent hours just sitting around at the stage in the airport lounge. I thought all my housemates were going out tonight, so I was looking for someone to eat dinner with. As I still sort of have a fear of being alone, unfortunately. I know I need to like, develop my own indepedance again but... just not yet. As many know, my greatest fear is loneliness. And I'm a retard who can feel alone in a crowd full of people whom are all my friends. It's sad, I know. So yeah, Khanat and Chris were supposed to watch a movie with me! Night of the Musuem 2. I never saw the first one.

I was waiting for Vu to come out his graduation but it was a no go. Took too long. So I gave his card to Bernie-kun then went back home. Umm... Jia Chee's plans cancelled so I asked her to go to the movies with me. Chris pulled out. So yeah, 6:30 PM, me, Khanat and Jia Chee went to Glenny for dinner + movies. On the bus, we ran into Raine. Whom we didn't see at first. She was supposed to meet Jimmy at Glenny. Uhh... lol. We sort of surprised Jimmy at his work place when he was done but I felt bad intruding on his date with Rainy... gomen, Jimmy. =.= They decided to join us for our movie too? LOL. While lining up, we ran into V and his friends. I was WTF-ing. Gahh, people I know everywhere!!!

Dinner was at a Japanese place. Sakura Blossom restaurant or something? It wasn't very good actually. Food was pricey-ish and food was average. I had Teriyaki Chicken Udon. But yeah, the chicken wasn't very good. At the movies, our tickets were printed wrong. It said cinema 3 so in we went. Then we were confused cause the movie was halfway through already. Then I read a message on my phone and Raine is like... cinema 1, lol. Tickets are wrong. Epic phail there...

The movie. I SLEPT THROUGH THE MOVIE AGAIN! NOOOOO! I coudln't help it! I tried SOOO hard to stay awake. I managed to watch more then I watched Wolverine but... I blacked out so many times I was getting confused what was going on cause from my POV, the movie scenes were jumping. Gah, another waste of $10. I only saw like a quarter of the movie, lol. After the movies we cabbed home. I got home and uhh... sat around for a bit. But I went to sleep early. Since I was tired I guess.

"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it."

@K-man: Haha. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*huggles*

Interesting dream... =P Blame Vu if you didn't get to save yourself in the end. Haha, make sure you're not tired when you go for a movie next time. =P Or go for something you want to watch like the boy in striped pajamas or something.

xin

Post a Comment