Sunday 10 May 2009

A long day...

Today was a long and odd day. I basically went to sleep at like 11:30 AM last night, waking up at 3:30 AM. Spent the off peak hours looking up a lot of random things for my two upcoming presentations. I like waking up so early in the night. It made my day FEEL SOOO incredibly long! I mean by 9 AM I've been awake for ages but it's only 9 AM in the morning! LOL. I did take two one hour naps though (once at 6 AM and another at 9 AM) to make up for it all. Hmm, had lunch early by myself at 12 PM then I went to the library at 1 PM.

Spent a couple of hours in the library just procrastinating. I didn't get much done. Then I went home, and napped again since I was tired. By 5 PM. I got up at 6 PM, continued reading more of "Emma" then had yummy fried rice dinner by Jia Chee! Dessert was ice cream, shortbread cookies and almond bread crackers, lol. I know, my house eats too luxurious food. A bit stressed environment in the house today due to the number of things due in the next week (or Monday I should say). Good luck to everyone...

The night was spent on the phone with Mama (Happy Mother's Day Mama! Hehe), some bit more reading then an early night at 11 PM-ish as I will be waking up early at 3 again if I can.

Had a few pangs of sadness throughout the day. Hmm. I should be over this stage right now. Dunno why the sudden relapse. Well, not really relapse. I'll kick myself if I allow myself to relapse again. But yeah, the sudden sadness is rather irritating. I think it's cause I'm studying and studying always brings me the thoughts I avoid thinking (normally when I do something fun I'm distracted - studying doesn't actually distract me). But meh, it's something I'll get used to. I always said anyway, the first thing I'll get one is indepedance. Once I do that I'll decide how I want to move on from there. The path is long but I'll get by somewhere eventually.

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these."

@Anonymous: I can't figure out who this is. But whoever it is, thanks. And yeah, haha I knows everyone will be there for me. Just as I will be there for everyone, lol. Meh, life is always about the ups and downs anyway. If I think about it, I've been in the shits so many times in me life already I'm surprised things even affect me till this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment