Wednesday 13 May 2009

It's cold.... it's cold....

IT'S COLD! COLD I TELL YOU! *sobs* Okay, today. Uhh... I was relatively in good spirits in the morning. So, that was good. That's always good. Especially when it is the morning. I normally struggle the most during the morning so when I can wake up in good spirits it's such a huge step for me. Went for Caulfield classes at 9 AM. Watched Orlando in film class. What a WTF movie. The basis of Orlando is that in the 1600's you have this man, Orlando... and he doesn't age. And has relationships with people and stuff (women). Then in 1750 he becomes a woman. Then starts having sex with men! And it sort of ends there after an hour and a half movie. I was like.... okay. Uhh... no... I didn't stay for the lecture after, lol.

Back to uni early. Umm... I sat around with Tom, James and them for a bit. As usual, they bully me, lol. I ate lunch (suprisingly) in MUISS today. With Serene and Raine. Me and Raine were heading somewhere (secret) and we ran into Kriz and Phe-chan. Phe-chan went off to lunch tables while Kriz accompanied me and Raine to our secret destination (for a number of reasons I cannot disclose where we went, lol). After that... umm... off to screenings! Phe was mean as usual and was like... "You can't leave for screenings until the clock says 1:00 PM". No way am I doing that! He keeps doing that as he is making fun of my remaining "President"-ness. My need to go early somewhere to setup / prepare.

Screenings was EPIC! Okay, first episode was Rideback. Some mecha... motorbike... ballet thingy. WTF factor. Next screening was Tower of Druaga! EPIC! The first episode was a parody / joke episode. The guy's dream. Parodying traditional RPG themes. Oh man, we were laughing our heads off in my little group at the front (we're a pretty noisy group, lol. We always kept laughing even when no one else laughs cause we have people in our group making random commentaries on even serious stuffs~). Group meaning like me, Rachel, Kimmy, Alan, Lee, Andrew Kim, Lawrence, Lucy, Stanny, Vince, Jeremy and etc. I was like yelling out "OMG!! THIS IS EPIC!!!" a few times. Heh. I am loving screenings now that I actually get to watch anime. And sit with Rachel, Kim and the group. It's lots of fun!

Funny part of screening. Uhh.. second anime the sound went funny midway. The volume thingy kept popping up and blocking screen. So we had a delay. During the delay...

Everyone: It's all Leon's fault!!!
[Leon goes to front of room to try to fix with Sam]
Jeremy: Leon, get a haircut!

ROFL!!! Best most epic line ever!!! (Unless ppl dunno, Leon has recently chopped off all his hair and doesn't even look like himself anymore). And we've been giving him hell about it.

After that. Uhh... dance practice with Kimmy, Lee and Alan. I'm falling behind a bit. Cause I don't practice as much and I'm not as talented as Kimmy / Lee in dance (and Alan who practices a lot, I know). Well that and I have the dantai too... After Lee and Alan left Yi Xin came and practiced a bit! Then we went to lunch table. Not much there. Sat and chatted with Mel, Yi Xin and Jess. Apparently maybe Yi Xin and Mel are LONG LOST FRIENDS? As their dads worked in the same company in Malaysia 10 years ago! Then we went home. The IT group was like doing their assignment for Friday so that might be why lunch was rather dull. Vince left his car at my house but I guess they were working hard so I didn't bother waiting for him, lol.

Yay, went home and just chatted with the lovely housemates for hours. About girly topics and girly health (cerival cancer injection! Yay, we're all gonna get it!!! ... oh crap. @.@ I have fear of needles...). Then I was trying to make lunch for tomorrow but oh noes! Gas stove wasn't working. Okay. A bit later. Why doesn't the sink ever have hot water? What the... oh there is no hot water in the house! The central heater doens't ever turn on. Oh crap. We're cold. We're cold. There's no gas in the house. T.T Did they forget to pay the bill?

As Joanne couldn't cook dinner as she wanted, we had oven food! Oven-ed fish, potato gems, garlic bread and vegetables! Dessert was choco mantou, cookies and donuts. Xin was telling everyone the mantou joke. Oh, it's lame. Beyond lame. And hilarious! Night was MSN, working on work (more then I imagine for tomorrow) and be being sleepy in general (the 3 AM wake ups are starting to take its toll). Gotta try my best. Musn't fail, mustn' fail!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you expect? It's Melbourne's winter.

Also - cervical cancer is not a girly topic at all. And yes, you should all get it.

~Leisha~ said...

I've had the injections back in high school when they first came out.. i don't know if its still that same but we all had 3 boosters. it's actually not that painful. (i dont think you'll get that crappy nurse who just stabbed it in my arm -.-)

miracle said...

We're not long lost friends hahahahahaha~ At least I don't think we've met... *scratch scratch* And yesh~~~ cervical cancer injection. =3 Lets do it together or u'll run away. Haha~

oink said...

orlando sounds funny. pointlessly weird too! =P i like your last two lines before the quote. i should say it to myself! hope you're not so cold anymore, tho it is funny reading about winter when it's MEANT to be summer here (emphasis on meant ... yesterday was a horrible cold day). xx

Post a Comment