Thursday 7 May 2009

An honest evaluation...

And the blissful days continue. I think it is slowly being proven to distrustful me that friendship heals everything with time. I am slowly coming to a realisation that I can honestly say to myself that I am enjoying each day as it passes by. I wish these peaceful days could just go by forever. I know with time things will slowly change again, but I just need to adjust. And all will be well, right? Happened last year, happened this year... it'll happen again.

I woke up at... 6 AM today. I need to seriously stop waking up so early. I'm always so tired now. Heh. Had 9 AM class that ran until 12 PM. Then a half hour group meeting then I gobbled up lunch in 30 minutes. Everyone liked the cookies I baked! Yay! Okay, Tom was skeptical but he was being Tom. Haha. Then my EDF3006 tutorial. Uhh... I forgot to check for my essay results. Gah, I'll go tomorrow. I don't really want to know though. I mean, it's a 50% essay. If I fail it... I'm dead. But cause of how I was for the past 2 months, and looking at my essay results... things are looking really bleak for me. But I am cheering up considerably now so I shall try my best to pass all my units at least. Even if getting that D average I wanted for honours is out the window (I'll just work out what to do next semester).

Tutorial was weird. We just sat around bitching about placement. Apparently Monash has THE WORSE reputation for placements. Like, a lot of schools just don't want to accept Monash students as they are disorganised! I was surprised. Other classmates went to really interesting schools also. I went to McKinnon and Mount Waverly last year... they are both really similar schools. Why can't I go to an all boys, or all girls college or something. Or a Catholic school. I need to see something different. Gah.

After tutorial... uhh.. bummed around. We had a bit of Korean dance practice with Kimmy and the groupies (aka Kim, Alan, Lee, Rachel, Vince, Steve and meh~). Alan brought his... high school female friends over, lol. Then went back to lunch table to continue bumming around. I went to the post office to mail off my pressie + card to Mummy~ hehe. It won't make it for Mother's Day though (I should of went earlier *sniffles*). Then came back... Kimmy, Alan and them were gone. O.o What else did I do... I ate Vince's chips, ate Amanda T's chocolate, ate Brad's chocolate. Yes, I eat too much, lol. I will call Amanda T uhh... I dunno how to spell it. Whatever Vince calls her... "gaja" or something (referring to elephant). I dunno why she's an elephant though. LOL. She's so small and incredibly cute. And Yadhav is now Cockroach man. Cause he eats cockroaches. And stuffs.

Haha, umm... past 5 PM some people started leaving. So me and Vince left too! Yays, I went home... sat on the comp a bit then me and Yi Xin practiced Eat You Up (BoA) and Princess Bride dance a bit. Then instant noodle dinner cause like... everyone is lazy or needing to study (well except me but I never study). After dinner, I kept eating more foods. And chocolate. *sniffs* Cause Mads came home with lots of Meeting Point fries!!! So we all kept eating! It's free afterall. Me and Xin were practicing more in the kitchen (Cas now officially thinks Asians are crazy - although we are not the best representation of Asians I would think... I mean... we're both ex-committee of the anime club [aka the asian geek club], hehe). Night time was me bumming around trying to study but failing.

Was chatting a bit at night. Heard some wrong words from the wrong person about the wrong person. Hehe. It ended up with me thinking about stuffs. From past few months and stuffs. Damn, I should stop that. Hurts my heart. I feel sick. Need to read the quotes on my blog more often. It's not what it could have been, it's what it is right now. And what it will be. Gah...

“Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, an update? When was the last time - I could hardly recall.

I have to agree with you there - time tends to heal all wounds. And if it doesn't the least it can do is dull the memory.

You seems better now - happier too. Looks like I may not have to look over your shoulder anymore, ke ai de nuren.

miracle said...

Celine very ke ai. NI BU KE AI!!! *points at anonymous comment*

Anyway... *huggles* I know things happened again today. It's alright. You will pull through everything. =) You came so far, yeah? Ganbatte!! As you said, it is not over yet~

Isshouni ganbatte ne~ =D

Post a Comment