Tuesday 7 April 2009

Living for that brighter future...

So what happened today. Uhh... today is Sha and Phe-chan's birthday!! At midnight, me, Xin, Jia Chee, Mei Xian and Joanne were hiding in a room and went to surprise Sha (sort of) when it struck 12. It didn't work too well cause apparently Jia Chee like... phoned Sha before that asking her whether she was asleep O.o (Us: ... lol.) *headsmashes* I texted Phe-chan too! Then I continued work for another hour before sleeping for 4 hours. It was supposed to be 3 but I don't have enough strength to just live off 3 hours of sleep.

Got up at 5 AM to do work. After an hour I got all sleepy again so I just went to lay down for a half hour. I fell asleep unfortunately until 7 AM. I wish I didn't. I don't know why but in that hour I had a dream I shouldn't have. Of a better time I dearly miss. I was like... damn... I'm all emo again now, lol. You can avoid conscious thoughts in the daytime, but meh... you can't avoid dreams from showing you anything it wants to show. How annoying. But I got up and did my work as usual anyway.

Near lunch, I went to Clayton as I needed to buy a few things. 1.) was to accompany Xin to help her out. 2.) was to buy Sha + Phe's birthday cakes. I needed to get back to uni by 2 PM to do Phe's whole birthday celebration thingy. I effectively skipped all classes today (meaning 2 lectures + 1 seminar which I will probably try to replace in week 7). Xin went to Chaddy to buy Phe a gift, so I went to Clayton on my own first. Let's see... I saw Seb on the bus. Then at uni Emma came onto the bus. I saw Jason walking around Clayton also today. I finished shopping realllly fast, so I was like... meh. I decided to just pick up both cakes by myself and not wait for Xin (as she didn't need to go to Clayton besides for the cake - having bought her groceries in Chaddy also). It was a highly painful experience to drag both cakes, my bag and my groceries down Clayton road but yeah... I managed to do it.

When I got home I had to leave within 20 minutes to get to uni to make sure I have enough time to set Phe's thing up properly. Xin, Joanne and Jia Chee were at home making food for tonight. Xin came back from Chaddy showing me her gift to Phe. I was like "Oh you know... Phe likes seals!" ... Xin: ".... you should of told me that before. Not after!!!! D: D:" Uhh... I went to uni and stuffs. Since I still have my bus ticket, I took the bus. Met Damien on the bus, haha. Then we got to uni~ um... yeah. Phe's bday celebration went well!!! Hehehe. Raine mis called me before he got there and we got the cake lighted. A thanks to Sebby-kun for lighting the cake and Jeremy / Kim to cut it out and hand out slices to everyone. The strawberry cheesecake was pretty good actually *__* Yay great choice Les!! A big thanks to the people who helped us pay for it too! Namely, Yi Xin, Les, Raine, Kai Lun, James Lau, Leon and myself~ the gifts were realllly cute ~! Hahaha. So much panda-ness!!

Let's see, what else. Some random dancing in the background. I dunno why but I did HHY in front of so many ppl. T.T James like picked me up during one time and I was like FUUUUCK GAHHHH!!! I'm afraid of heights. LOL. Don't suddenly pick me up @.@ Jimmy was all mean to me today, lol. I went to hide behind Raine a lot. ^^ Since he was bullying me~ Uhh... I left around 4 when Les came since I needed to cook for tonight. I went to C&S first with Jimmy to book transport for the camp though. Saw Mun Jone inside doing stuff for MUMSU camp. They have a scheduled itinerary, lol.

At home... umm... yeah. Jia Chee wrapped me and Les' presents for Sha. I went to cook. My quiche and choco mousse. Both which didn't turn out well. While cutting tomatoes for the quiche I was like... *cut cut cut cut ... cuts through tomato onto finger* ... Me: ................. ........... ........ YI XINNN!!!! I CHOPPED MY FINGER!! WHAT DO I DOOOOO???" Yi Xin: WHUUUUUUT! OMGGG!!! *runs out* o.o blooood Yi Xin: JIA CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! And then Trine comes out with a first aid kit, washes my hand and gimmes a bandage, lol. Yay! Maybe I shouldn't of said I 'chopped' my finger, lol. Yi Xin thought I chopped my finger off. =.= It's an extremely minor cut anyway~ I just haven't been cut in ages, lol.

Anyway, my food sucked. Yi Xin made pasta bake and potato salad (earlier). Jia Chee made her radish cake dish (lo ba ko~ lol). Uhh... order of arrival. Well Thomas was around and helped us clean everything up. Raine and Lesley came over first, Raine had chicken in which Yi Xin ovened and burnt, lol. Les brought over easter chocolate for our house. ^^ Then we wondered when everyone else was gonna come. I phoned Chris one time wondering where the heck is him and Khanat and it was like...

Person: [says some gibberish I dun get]
Me: ... T.T.... uhh... riiitteeee....
Person(s): *heavy breathing and random 'noises'*
Me: ........................ T.T .....................
Khanat: *starts laughing*

=.= lol, they both made fried rice of lurrrrrve. Jimmy came over, umm.. Christina and Jay ~ V came with drinks!! Tsan came over a bit later. Valerie came over with more chicken which K-man and co. butchered, lololol. It was funny, apparently Jay phoned Sha so like... when we were trying to prepare the whole cake thing and stuff... Sha was already sitting at the stair case staring at us. Me: D: D: D: D: D: *starts jumping and shoo-ing her away* MAH SURPRISE!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!!! I think she heard Chris' voice and stuff (cause his voice is just too distinct).

Anyway, dinnner was great. Lots of foods. Hehe. We managed to finish most of it. The cake was good too. It wasn't too sweet. *__* I dunno what kinda cake it is. Marble mudcake or something, lol. A lot of photo taking during the party. Hahaha. Cas and Thomas were totally like mind boggled by why Asians MUST take photos of EVERYTHING~ Paul came over one time and was all like O.O with the people. When he left Raine was totally like...

Raine: *__* who's that???
Us: Our landlord.
Raine: That's your landlord? D: O.O
Us: Yessss.
Raine: *_____________*

Be careful, Jimmy. lolololol.

Presents!! Umm... yeah. Amanda / Joanne gave Sha three cute cute cute panties~ hehehehehe. I gave Sha a pink top from Espirit~ and Les gave her a cute little bear thiny.

Yay, then people left. Les drove Raine home. Chris drove Khanat, James and Tsan back to their places. V left earlier. Etc. I did not help clean up as I went to my room early, tried to study but failed, and in the end went to sleep. James told me to just look at notes for an hour and sleep anyway. I took the sleep approach in the end. Well, I haven't studied for English at all. But meh. Since the test is mostly interpretation and making up answers. Rather then plain memory. I might do better with a clear head with some sleep behind it.

Just for a bit of emo-ness. Today was a wonderful day. During the party at night, I would sort of pause a bit once in a while though. Cause we obviously have people missing. Stanny to name one. And...... yeah. Haha, I really need to stop thinking of the past though. Or I'll miss out on the present, eh? It was a fun short party with fun people. Just listening to Chris, Khanat and James with their homo-erotic conversations and body language and Cas / Thomas' WTF are with these Asians sort of says it all already. Musn't think of the past, eh... I guess I couldn't help it when despite having so many people there the room went silent. And I was having trouble finding things to say. It's a stark contrast I guess.

I can't remember the last time I laughed my head off at the family dinner table. When all of last year it seemed to happen on a daily basis. Almost.

Oh and I need to stop playing that song you all hear on my blog. LOL. A few weeks back, tears would always fall when I heard that little tune. No matter what. Even without any thought. Like some reaction. Probably cause of the meaning I associate with it. Now I've gone immune though. But I still like it a lot so I keep playing it. @.@ But it brings the past with me. The meaning behind the tune? It's from a game and is sort of like...

"A love that has been lost, a time that is forever gone. Having stepped through that one door and never being able to turn back - I am now stuck staring at the door that was once the past."

Something like that. The game has the chick sacrificing herself for her dearly beloved and you know, by the time the guy realised it was all toooo late. Yay for regret? =.=

Reply to comments...
@Raine: Are you gonna be n MUISS all the time then? Where do I find you? If you do that I'll sit in MUISS too lol but I dunno most ppl there... cause I'm not Malaysian or Mauritian. Haha. Ah well, your decision. The previous post was just me flaring up momentarily. I think Sam is the best guy right now for the club. If I think about it, he's nicer then most people and cares about a lot of things more then anyone. I think expression is just the thing holding him back. Heh. It's a funny paradox really. There are a lot of seemingly 'nice' people in the club, but I can see that they make more nasty and sarcastic comments more then anyone. Then you have the people who seem more scary but are just so much more kinder on the inside. They hold everything in because they can't express themselves. Gah. Once Thursday is over with, I'll go full throttle with the camp. My last event too, eh? And last screenings today. Heh. Fine. I'll make the best of it too. The first and last time I'll ever be in a committee - an experience I'll never forget. Will enjoy my last two weeks...

Gah. The AGM is gonna be a hard one for me. I must not give into any temptation (like the requests from so many randoms to run again, lololol). But I shouldn't any way. I've done very poorly for the club all semester. The guys understand but it doesn't change the fact that I failed really... I do not deserve it. ^^;;

I need another committee after this. Haha. Should I try to contact Manifest still about the maid cafe? lololol. Whoot ~ next project time~ :D :D :D

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everyone you gain, you lose something else."

1 comment:

oink said...

mmmm quiche ... haha. i can so imagine the bit where you go "i chopped my finger" =P

Post a Comment