Friday 10 April 2009

A day with nothing but sleeping...

Okay. So the day started off in Maccas with the movie night crew. It didn't last too long. We just sat around in maccas as we always used to. Joshua Tan like texted me during that time, lol he was in that maccas too. XD Apparently he was going on another camp with OCF (Overseas Christian Federation - I think it was). Then went home! And I basically blacked out on my bed until 2 PM. Lunch at 2:30 PM! After lunch... we sat around for aggeeees until like 4 PM. Then we were like, let's SLEEP AGAIN! And wake up for dinner. So basically that would mean... wake up for brekky, lunch then dinner. LOL. Nothing but sleep. Haha. Getting back all that sleep me and Xin never had for the past week. I didn't sleep before dinner though. Was on phone with mum and dad (I'm sorry for never phoning @.@) and then umm... MSN. Camp stuff. Issues and what not. Then I went downstairs to cook dinner. Today IS Good Friday so... umm.. Sha oven-ed fish and cooked veggies and I made veggie pasta. It was a pleasant dinner.

Before dinner umm... missionaries were at the door. I'm not too sure which Church in the area they are from. Xin was puzzled why I would take my sweet time chatting to them, and then Joanne joined in of all people, lol. Well it was cause they were like... totally hot? I mean like totally hot and in trench coats and.. and... lol Whuuuut I'm serious!!! Kyaaa~ I was like all KYAAAA~ after when we sat down for dinnners! Okay, that and I was being polite, I'm a softy so I have trouble turning people away or slamming things in their face. Cause the guys were nice (although I heard the 'They were flirting' lines from Sha). And just wanted to talk a bit. LOL. They asked for my number but I was like "Uhh... haha, sorry to be so blunt but I don't feel comfortable giving my number to someone I met 2 minutes ago... T.T". Then he said he wouldn't either but then he gave me his number. Uhh.... *sweatdrop*

Yay, nice and simple dinner. Then I went upstairs. The internet was so slow and crappy. Went to sleep at 1 AM. It was a simple day really. I don't think I actually slept at 1 AM, I don't really know when I slept. I cried myself to sleep this night. For a few hours. Just a bit of built up pain. Hehe. Yeah, I think I'm getting over my 'anger' stage. Back to 'sadness'. I should just settle upon: forgive and forget. But I dunno, the injury is still there and it's just being left there right now. With nothing to heal it. And asking me to forget is really hard too. But everyone did say it was gonna be hard. Even the most simple things in life is a simple reminder. I do wish that I was not taken for a fool though? If everything could just be said to my face. I don't like all these secrets being held from me. It's really disrespectful. It's like... as though I am not worth telling the turth too. Better to just treat me for a fool, and let me hang there half dead like an idiot. It really is hurtful to be kept from the truth, to be lied to, and to be betrayed.

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."

No comments:

Post a Comment