Thursday 22 November 2007

The Trip back Home.

And I still live! I made it home safely. LOL. I was just too lazy to post. Yeah, karaoke on the 17th was good. Umm.. Chris sang the most hilarious and befitting song for his personality. Sharon was excellent (Konayuki is such a beautiful song). Nat was way cute. Moo-chan... surprised everyone. It was good fun but as expected, not everyone could take in his eccentricities properly. Well, can't expect most people to be accepting. Vu was damn hilarious. His song was made up of nothing but peaches, and then David walked in, saw Vu singing his lungs off... sort of walked out and came back again and did a quick prayer. I was laughing my head off. I took videos of most of my friends at the karaoke. Incomplete videos since I didn't have the memory. There was lots of nice and yummy food at the karaoke, I ate so much I got full from it even though it was just finger food. And pizza! Unfortunately, me, Amanda and Jia Chee had to leave early... so yeah, in the midst of a song sung by Drue and Max (Caulfield one) we slipped away, said some quick goodbyes, gave a hug to Chris and Drue (who was at the front singing ROFL) and ran off. Outside, we ran into Raine and her sister lost so I said bye to her and pointed her to the right direction.

Back at Farrer... it was.. dark, quiet, lonely and the atmosphere was pretty weak. Seems none of us was really that happy. We had some of Sharon (MUISS one, not the Sharon mentioned before) cake. Um... yeah. Eventually Amanda's cousin came. So gave some hugs, said bye to Jonathan whom I will not be seeing next year. On the way to the airport, I sent a mass SMS to everyone from MCAC, saying "See you next year :D <3". It was hilarious, cause everyone at MCAC was eating dinner together after the karaoke, so everyone's phones went off one by one recieving my SMS. Everyone sent a reply one by one also. LOL. Amanda then proceeded to do the same. Then I phoned Bernie and stuff.

The airport was a nightmare. See, normally when it comes to flights, I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO CHECK IN. I'm a really early and strict person. Cause I take after my parents, who are strict with time. Now, here I was.. late. And the line was huge. By the time I managed to check in (I was like at the end of the line and the 4th last to check in), it was 1 hour before the flight. I was told to immediately head to the boarding room. So much for talking to Amanda at the airport, ROFL. So I said some quick goodbyes, went through customs and sat for like 5 minutes before boarding the plane.

Plane was a nightmare. It was cold (thankfully not hot and stuffy) but I couldn't sleep. I was sitting next to a girl from MUISS I think (I feel like I've seen her somewhere...) but we didn't talk at all, since she might have been just a stranger. I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. Watched High School Musical 2, which sucked. Watched a bit of Stardust. The food.. was weird. Had either a choice of quiche or fried rice. I went for the quiche but they gave so little of it. It was like a big container, and BAM. The quiche takes up like less then half of it. T.T

Singapore was a nightmare. I was reallly tired now, it was early morning. I wanted to sleep but I wanted to protect my bags and if I fell asleep I might not wake up until god knows when and might potentially miss my flight. So that was out of the question. So I just sat blankly, read a bit of my novel, bought 2 cookies and ate them. Before boarding my flight. The second flight was boring, but luckily it was only 2 hours so that passed by rather fast. And then finally I got home. It was funny, I got through customs so quickly. And luggage, my bag came right away. I think I got off the plane and to my parents in like 5 minutes. ROFL.

Anyway, home is the same. Life for me has resumed quietly like it was before I went to Australia. I feel like a hikkimori again. Normally I would play something at home with my bro's GF, but she's studying for exams right now. As for friends, I would normally only bother to go and see Liz or Manju (as Mag has left) but I dunno where Manju is and Liz is doing exams right now. I'm just waiting until exams are finished, then at least I have a friend... sort of person (well future sister-in-law) to play with and talk to. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment